- the body needs fats to perform vital functions and protect the stomach wall from digestive juices, ghee provides the benefits without any of the transfats of hydrogenated oils or oxidized cholesterol of butter and other oils
- pure ghee contains only those fatty acids which are easy to digest and quickly absorbed by the body for energy
- lactose free
- ghee has a high burning point and does not break doen like other oils resulting in free radicals
- full of vitamins A, E, D & K
- ghee helps in stimulating the digestive system
- helps in taking out impurities from the body
- pure ghee is lower in fat than butter so it is easier to digest.